You can use your Myo armband to control Myo-enabled applications on iOS devices through a Bluetooth Smart connection. Each application controls the pairing and connection to the Myo armband within the application itself.
Here's an example of how to connect a Myo armband to Myo Music on an iOS device:
1. Ensure Bluetooth is turned on for your iOS device.
2. Download Myo Music from the App Store and then Open it.
3. Tap Pair to begin connecting your Myo armband to your.
4. Tap Scan to find nearby Myo armbands.
|If you do not see your Myo in the list, please ensure it is disconnected from any other applications or devices first. If the status LED on the Myo is blue then it is currently connected to another application/device.|
5. Find your Myo armband on the list, and tap it to connect. A green dot will appear next to your Myo's name to show that it is connected.
6. Tap Myo Music to go back to the player screen and perform the Sync Gesture.
7. Use the Double Tap gesture to unlock the playback controls. The controls will lock again after no commands have been received for a few seconds.
8. Perform the Finger Spread gesture to play.
9. Use the Wave Left and Wave Right to skip tracks, and crank your Fist left or right to control the volume.
For more information about Myo Music, click here.